Re: gnome-1.4.1 beta1

Hey guys.. tis I, the great gnomeicu creator...

I just now returned from vacation (finally!).  It's been a rough
summer... my dad decided to pick up some cancer from some place, i've
been working as much as possible to get $$$ for another year of school,
and I've been working on an independent study project for school as
well.  Anyway, enough about me... I'll work on getting a release out the
door real soon here.  menesis has done a lot of work, and we'll all love
to see his changes in a release version, i'm sure ;)  But, only on the
condition that you fix the Ctrl+N bug in the message window!! :)

Thanks!

Jeremy Wise
GnomeICU Author