Hello

I think this is a great initiative... I've recently been packaging gnome-1.4
for stampede linux, and boy... it takes a loooong time!

Guess i'd better introduce myself

The name is Jimmy, age 27, live in Denmark, and i've been doing all kinds of
development work (SQL, Embedded, Web).

I'm currently working in the Physical layer (l1) group of a small company
that produces cell phones.

I've been involved with the stampede linux project for about 1.5 years, and
am currently the assistant head developer there.

I love the idea of a common set of spec.in files for packages...  put a
parser on top of that, and a plug-in for each packaging format.

Jimmy

Telital R&D Denmark
http://www.telital.dk
Phone +4572132200