Re: GNOME OS now exists :-)

<quote who="Bastien Nocera">

> I'm being picky again. Is it really a GNOME OS if you ship with Firefox as
> the default browser instead of epiphany? :)

Epiphany is in our supported set of packages, but not installed by default.
That may change in the future. I don't see it as a dominant issue, though.

- Jeff

--
GNOME Boston Summit                                       October 9-11, 2004

   "The most beautiful things about the world are deer and bunnies. Even
   in a carnivorous way I like them, they are my favourite meats. When I
      see them together I feel that is a safe place." - Vincent Gallo