GNOME OS now exists :-)

Hi everyone,

This list has been very quiet, but I'm sure there are still a bunch of
interested people subscribed... Yesterday, we released a fully supported
GNOME-based distribution with GNOME 2.8, awesome hardware support, all the
apps you'd expect out of a great desktop, and... a six-month time-based
release process synchronised with GNOME! WOW!

It's called Ubuntu, and you can try it out now. :-)

  http://www.ubuntulinux.org/

I like to think of it as a first-class implementation of the GNOME OS idea,
with a kickarse full-time development team, and an open community to get
involved in. :-)

- Jeff

--
What's all that about?                           http://www.no-name-yet.com/