Re: Base distro + Requirements definition

mån 2002-06-24 klockan 01.47 skrev Jeff Waugh:
> <quote who="Mikael Hallendal">

> > > That's not freedom - that's a metric fuckload of work.
> >
> > When the fuckload of developing the package system is done (which we
> > won't have to do) we have a much better system that will serve our
> > interests much better.
>
> There is more to building a distribution than making a packaging system and
> making packages.

Yes, I know, since I've worked on doing one for little less then a year.

> That work is a complete waste of our time, and not at all within the scope
> of the project.

OK, not sure if you read my mail, _we_ will not be doing that work. No
matter which distribution we choose for base we will not have to do the
work.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/