Re: experimental work on an devel/unstable runtime

On fre, 2016-01-15 at 13:24 +0000, Allan Day wrote:
Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> wrote:
... its an interesting approach
to getting an unstable runtime out there.

By the way, I'd be really interested to know if there are steps to
build a GNOME app from master on top of this runtime.

There is no current binary build of this, but this week I've been
spending more time making this runtime more ready, and I will probably
be able to put up a build of it next week. One could then easily build
many gnome-apps from git with just a simple xdg-app-builder json
manifest. I'll try to make some as examples. We could even have such
build manifests checked into the modules.

       alexl redhat com            alexander larsson gmail com
He's a notorious devious paramedic on the edge. She's a time-travelling
impetuous vampire from aristocratic European stock. They fight crime!