Re: Gnome Flatpak build system, descriptions and questions

On Fri, 2016-08-26 at 11:48 -0400, Shaun McCance wrote:
IIRC, git.gnome.org won't let you push an unsigned tag.

I've been doing it for a while, so it most certainly does! I don't see
value in signing our tags as (a) clearly nobody is checking the
signatures, and (b) we don't currently have any centralized registry of
trusted keys, so it's not possible to know which signatures to trust
anyway.