Re: [ANNOUNCE] xdg-app - desktop app sandboxing system

On Fri, 2015-06-26 at 10:39 +0200, Bastien Nocera wrote:
On Wed, 2015-06-24 at 10:15 +0200, Alexander Larsson wrote:
xdg-app is a desktop and distribution-independent application
bundling
and system for Linux.

How does one create a bundle that doesn't require being online, or an
HTTP server to deploy?

You can have a local "file:" repo too, but I guess thats not really
what you're asking for. At some point I want to make an ostree
repository format that is essentially a single file (say a zip file),
then one could ship that and double-click on it to install. However,
atm there is nothing like this.