Re: New gnome-sdk images with gnome-builder app bundle

On 01/12/2015 12:46 PM, Alexander Larsson wrote:
I've put up a new version of the sdk images, which are now bumped to
gnome 3.15 snapshots, and include a few new things. This includes
webkit, which makes it possible to make a bundle for gnome-builder,
which is very nice for people wanting to try it out.

This is awesome! I just tried it out and everything worked great!

-- Christian