Re: Sandboxed Gnome apps

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014, at 09:06 AM, Bastien Nocera wrote:

I could imagine rather trivially creating images from Fedora for
example, so that the GNOME project doesn't have to take care of tracking
NSS, glibc or Mesa (as you mentioned later).

I think the OpenEmbedded project does a pretty good job of this.  It's
designed *explicitly* to be a toolbox, and not like many of the
"traditional" distributions in a confused state as to whether it's a
toolbox or a product.