Re: gnome-sdk update and TODOs

On tor, 2014-12-11 at 11:32 +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:

I added a build of mesa to gnome-sdk-images which installs all the
libraries into /usr/lib/GL, with symlinks in /usr/lib, so that building
and running apps against the libs and headers in the SDK work, but we
can also easily bind-mount a replacement GL implementation (like e.g.
the nvidia drivers) over it, completely shadowing the mesa
implementation.

Oh, i forgot to mention this, but I also built the mesa version without
libudev, instead relying on sysfs. This is because when talking to kay
about udev it turns out that the runtime database that udevd uses is not
guaranteed to be stable, and in fact it is likely to change when udev
moves to kdbus. So, i'm avoiding udev at all inside the runtime.