Build and Sheriff bots for 3.8

Hi,

during the Boston Summit we reached a consensus about a set of goals
related to CI we want to achieve by 3.8. The ultra-short summary is
that we want a well defined OS module set, a build bot for it with a
web page with the current status, and a sheriff bot that pesters
people when things go wrong. The somewhat extended Action Points are:

- Define an initial "GNOME OS" module set (Release Team)
- Set up the build bots (Colin)
- Web page for the build bots (build.gnome.org) (sysadmin team +
marketing team (Andreas))
- Sheriff bot (Xan)
- Build policies, procedures to fix the build (Release Team)

Some of these tasks are already somewhat defined or working, others
need to be started. As usual we should use this list to coordinate the
effort. As for myself, I'll start to have a look at the Sheriff bot
code and figure out how to integrate it with our own build bot setup.

Cheers,

Xan