Notes about GNOME OS sandboxing discussion

At the GNOME Summit in Boston we had a discussion of the desktop use case for sandboxing. We steered away from technology discussion, as there were not many experts on that there.

The main question that we tried to answer was: What should the concept of GNOME OS App Store sandboxed applications look and act like.

Some notes of the discussion, with the hope that they're useful:

https://live.gnome.org/GnomeOS/Design/Whiteboards/Sandboxing

Please feel free to add, update and comment.

Cheers,

Stef