Re: GNOME OS Goals

Thanks, Jon.

Your description makes it sound like more of a "how we work" where when people talk about it, they seem to think it's a product goal. So maybe these questions make sense on this list and maybe they don't.

I'm wondering.

1) When GNOME OS (or our current roadmap) is done, who will be our primary "customers". Not our end users but who will get us to market. Will it still be Red Hat, Canonical, ...?

2) Who will be our primary competitor? (Competition is good as it helps define the space.)

3) How will differentiate ourselves from the competition?

Stormy