Application Sandboxing

Hi all,

One of the topics that we discussed at Boston Summit was application
sandboxing. During that discussion, we agreed that it would be a good
idea to detail the intended user experience for sandboxing, and to
reach out to developers working in impacted areas so they can get an
idea of what the vision is.

As an initial step towards this, I have started to draft some content
on the wiki [1]. Let me know if anything there is unclear or if there
is anything that I have missed.

Allan

[1] https://live.gnome.org/Design/Whiteboards/ApplicationSandboxing