Re: Website maintance

I developed the current web site and design. Sounds good to me - I lost my GNOME CVS key somewhere along the way and have been too busy to bother sysadmin and get a new one. Just pay attention to the directory structure - I'm thinking you only need to change one file in ./share to change the version bar - SSI is used all over the place.

Thanks!  If you need help, just ask.

Ryan

Bryan Quigley wrote:
Dear Gnome-Office people,
I was wondering if I could maintain the Gnome Office website. http://www.gnome.org/gnome-office/. Nothing major (no redesign) just update screenshots, version numbers, etc. Currently, it is out of date.
Thanks,
Bryan

Ryan Pavlik
AbiWord Win32 Platform Maintainer, Art Lead: www.abisource.com
AbiWord Community Outreach Project: www.cleardefinition.com/oss/abi/blog/

"Optimism is the father that leads to achievement."
-- Helen Keller

"The folder structure in a modern Linux distribution such as Ubuntu
was largely inspired by the original UNIX foundations that were
created by men with large beards and sensible jumpers."
-- Jono Bacon, The Ubuntu Guide