Re: MS Access-like component

Hi Ramon,

check out Glom[1] too. It only supports PostgreSQL at the moment
because its main developer want to concentrate on app features rather
than database abstraction. Rumors however are that supporting MySQL
would be possible, albeit involving substantial work[2].

[1] http://www.glom.org
[2] http://gnomedesktop.org/node/2613#comment-40571

Best,
Rob