Re: Three weeks until gnome-office-1.2, what progress on the website?

Alan Horkan wrote:

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004, Ryan Pavlik wrote:

Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 12:14:16 -0500
From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan ryand net>
To: msevior physics unimelb edu au
Cc: gnome-office-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Three weeks until gnome-office-1.2,
    what progress on the website?

msevior physics unimelb edu au wrote:

Subject says it all.

What's happening? Where can I see progress?

Thanks!

Martin

Haven't had much time to hack on it recently, but this is more or less
my vision at the moment:
http://130.89.227.64/go-www-NEORYAN/

It's directly connected to Uwog's CVS Sandbox, to which we have accounts.

Looks nice.

Not sure I like the WinGO and CoGO, I'd definately favour having one
single "GO" and then having

GO for GNOME
GO for Windows
GO for Mac OS

othewise you split the brand and create even more horrendous acronyms.

- Alan

(offlist because I'm lazy)

You don't really think i'd leave those in, would you? I made that at about 11:30 at night one night, and I just needed filler, because I didn't feel like copying my content over.
:)
I agree with your "GO for _____" thought. Much better to have a nice unified brand.

Onlist because I should probably make this clear.

Ryan

--
Ryan Pavlik
Open-Source Software Contributor