Re: Three weeks until gnome-office-1.2, what progress on the website?

msevior physics unimelb edu au wrote:

Subject says it all.

What's happening? Where can I see progress?

Thanks!

Martin

Haven't had much time to hack on it recently, but this is more or less my vision at the moment:
http://130.89.227.64/go-www-NEORYAN/

It's directly connected to Uwog's CVS Sandbox, to which we have accounts.

--
Ryan Pavlik
Open-Source Software Contributor