Website progress

I have been working on this despite the lack of mention on things.

Fortunately I just landed myself a contract position for working on my
primary free software project (Ibex).  What this means is that I can
devote my spare time work to Gnome Office... so expect something
tangible later on this week!

The website will focus on AbiWord and Gnumeric, with 'patrner' pages for
Conglomerate, Inkscape, GnuCash, Planner, and Mergeant.

It will have a 'developers' section with pages on libgsf, libgda,
libgnomedb, libgoffice, and Gnome-Print.

Have I missed anything?  (I've included all of the Gnome-DB projects.)
--
- Charlie

Charles Goodwin <charlie xwt org>
Online @ http://www.charlietech.com