Re: [Inkscape-devel] Joining GNOME Office

> right, ok, so I had a look, and those are the functions being used from
> libgnome*:
>        U gnome_about_new
>        U gnome_druid_append_page
>        U gnome_druid_get_type
>        U gnome_druid_page_edge_new_with_vals
>        U gnome_druid_page_get_type
>        U gnome_druid_page_standard_append_item
>        U gnome_druid_page_standard_get_type
>        U gnome_druid_page_standard_new_with_vals
>        U gnome_druid_set_show_help
>        U gnome_file_entry_get_full_path
>        U gnome_file_entry_get_type
>        U gnome_file_entry_new
>        U gnome_icon_list_get_type
>        U gnome_popup_menu_attach
>        U gnome_popup_menu_new
>        U gnome_program_init
> The druid is the most tricky one, since there is none in GTK, AFAIK.
> Anyway, I'm looking now at replacing all of them.

Make sure to bring this up when we discuss what parts of libgnomeui to
tackle for gtk+ 2.6.
There is an icon list replacement in libegg, which could certainly use some
testing and refinement,
so that it is ready to go in 2.6 in time. There are patches in bugzilla
somewhere to add about and
druid to gtk. Since we already have color and font pickers, a file picker,
the file and date entries
are natural candidates to follow, if someone is willing to do the necessary
work.

Matthias