Dynamic data queries (was: GnuCash page on GO site)

Am Montag, 1. März 2004 17:06 schrieb Linas Vepstas:

> Its not cool to hide SQL from the API.  Well, it is, but that's only
> because SQL is broken.  Here's how I would like SQL to work:

I really like that idea of a SQL aware application (layer).

Thank you for giving a nice example what dwi/dui is all about. I wouldn't  say
SQL is broken though, it's quite ok for database queries, I guess, and maybe
also for querying dynamic data as it seemed.

cheers,
Christian