Re: [Inkscape-devel] Joining GNOME Office

On Mon, 2004-03-01 at 10:52 -0500, Jody Goldberg wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 11:07:03AM +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > libgnomedb adds a libgnomeui dependency. It could probably be removed,
> > if there is concern about it. I don't remember right now exactly what
> > things are pulled from libgnome/ui, but most could probably be replaced
> > with GTK.
>
> Probably a good idea if possible.  Until we can rip bonbo out from
> under libgnomeui, or get it cleaned up and portable to win32
> libgnome* is not an option.

right, ok, so I had a look, and those are the functions being used from
libgnome*:
	 U gnome_about_new
         U gnome_druid_append_page
         U gnome_druid_get_type
         U gnome_druid_page_edge_new_with_vals
         U gnome_druid_page_get_type
         U gnome_druid_page_standard_append_item
         U gnome_druid_page_standard_get_type
         U gnome_druid_page_standard_new_with_vals
         U gnome_druid_set_show_help
         U gnome_file_entry_get_full_path
         U gnome_file_entry_get_type
         U gnome_file_entry_new
         U gnome_icon_list_get_type
         U gnome_popup_menu_attach
         U gnome_popup_menu_new
         U gnome_program_init

The druid is the most tricky one, since there is none in GTK, AFAIK.
Anyway, I'm looking now at replacing all of them.

cheers