Re: [Planner] Planner or MrProject and toutdoux

On ons, 2004-06-09 at 17:45 +0800, Alexey Zilber wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>   I'm severely confused.  Is this Planner or MrProject?  It seems
> codefactory is alive and well, but the project doesn't seem to have been
> updated since 2003.

It's Planner.

> But going to gnome.org it shows up as MrProject:
> http://www.gnome.org/gnome-office/

We've been kind of waiting for the new and updated office pages, but it
doesn't seem to happen so we should just go ahead and update the current
pages instead.

> More importantly I'm suffering from the bug described here:
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-office-list/2003-November/msg00000.html
>
>  From mrproject 0.10 that's included in Fedora Core 1.  It doesn't seem
> to be included in Fedora Core 2.  But, changing the encoding as per the
> email does nothing and the cvs code from sourceforge show the dtd's are
> from 2003.  Has any development been done??  Is there active development
> on this project???

Planner is currently very active and we are working towards a release of
0.12.

Planner 0.11 is in Fedora Core 2.

Regards,
Richard