Planner or MrProject and toutdoux

Hi All,

I'm severely confused. Is this Planner or MrProject? It seems codefactory is alive and well, but the project doesn't seem to have been updated since 2003. This url from the gnome mailing list says it's renamed to Planner:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-office-list/2003-November/msg00002.html

But going to gnome.org it shows up as MrProject:
http://www.gnome.org/gnome-office/

or is it Planner:
http://micke.hallendal.net/archives/000076.html
http://www.gnomedesktop.org/article.php?sid=1429

More importantly I'm suffering from the bug described here:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-office-list/2003-November/msg00000.html

From mrproject 0.10 that's included in Fedora Core 1. It doesn't seem to be included in Fedora Core 2. But, changing the encoding as per the email does nothing and the cvs code from sourceforge show the dtd's are from 2003. Has any development been done?? Is there active development on this project???

Now as far as toutdoux, I tried to compile a suse srpm I found under fedora core 1 and the compiler barfed. Looking at the sourceforge cvs and seeing file dates of 2-3 years old makes me think this project is pretty damn dead as well... What, people love MS Project so much????

btw the error is:

main.c: In function `plugins_table_copy_in':
main.c:272: error: structure has no member named `mode_debug'
make[3]: *** [all] Error 1

Alex