Re: [Inkscape-devel] Extension Proposal (First Draft)

On Sun, 2004-07-18 at 12:34 -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> I've written up a first draft of a proposal specification for
> the Extensions System.  This derives heavily from [Ted's] extensions
> code, although I've made some tweaks here and there, such as using
> 'isx' instead of 'inkmod' and some terminology changes.
[snip]

>     http://inkscape.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ExtensionArchProposal

Doesn't this cover things (ie plugins) which are part of libgoffice?  If
so, what similarities does this have with the libgoffice implementation?

I guess this question is directed at Jody (unless anybody else knows).
--
- Charlie

Charles Goodwin <charlie vexi org>
Online @ www.charlietech.com