Re: Mandrake (was Re: Next GNOME-Office release.)

On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 23:29, msevior physics unimelb edu au wrote:
> Great! When did they start shipping us?

Erm, abiword 0.7.  I could give you a detailed timeline of everything
pertaining to both abiword and mandrake since then, but I'm a little
busy fixing the build bugs that the downstream maintainers for Mandrake
file so diligently (-:

Before you ask: Yes, they ship plugins, lots of 'em.  Yes, they keep
current, in fact exceptionally so.  And yes, gnumeric and gnomedb are
available too (-:

Best regards
-MG