Re: [Inkscape-devel] Joining GNOME Office

At 02:09 PM 2/19/2004, Dave Malcolm wrote:
> We have been looking at libgsf.  It would be interesting to learn more
> about the benefits these other capabilities could provide for Inkscape.

Re. Conglomerate:  we're building a general purpose XML editor aimed at
end-users for "document style" DTDs, focussing initially on DocBook.  So
we'd love to be able to embed Inkscape for editing SVG subtrees within
our users documents.  I'm not sure how much we'd be able to offer you in
return, though! (This is rather blue-sky right now, though)

One could easily argue that that the added value of being able to use Inkscape thusly is enough.