Re: GnuCash page on GO site

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 06:58:16PM +0000, Charles Goodwin wrote:

| This is why GO is important as a meta-project, so that the member
| projects can share dependencies and GO can be distributed in a manner
| not dissimilar to OOo or MSO, where the libraries (and both OOo and MSO
| have many) are installed seemlessly with the suite.

Hmm. So long as the apps are all leveraging the same library, this
may be true.  I think the situation you don't want to end up in is one
where there's this horrendously large multi-function library, which each
application only uses a small part of, but must be installed to get any
one of them to work individually.  Note this applies to a set of smaller
libraries, as well.

What -- then -- are the common functions which [most] GO apps can leverage?