Re: [Inkscape-devel] Joining GNOME Office

On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 00:17, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> Ah, interesting, I can definitely see how having a common mission could
> help all the projects - have the development goals that have been
> aligned between these projects been formally written up?

I think it would definitely be worthwhile for some of the lead
developers, yourself included, to hack some thoughts up on a suitable
wiki - nice and easy.

And what about the Gnome wiki at gnomesupport.org:
http://gnomesupport.org/wiki/index.php/GnomeOffice

I just created that as a starting point.  If the developers can add some
information with regards to their intentions and aspirations then I can
eventually convert that wiki page into a nice html page for the GO
website as it develops.
--
- Charlie

The future of the net - www.xwt.org