Re: GnuCash page on GO site

On 02/18/04 09:56:25, Josh Sled wrote:
Charles...

I was just reading that you're in-process on revamping the GO web
site;
excellent. I'm hoping in that process, you can update the information
for GnuCash, as well...

As if it means anything when I say this, I'm very much so in favour of putting my financial programme of choice on the office site.

I was still under the impression GnuCash development was developing a decent pace towards GTK2; it's a shame to read that it sounds the other way 'round.

http://www.asynchronous.org - `a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo

I like that; though, I thought it wouldn't work with the braces for some reason.

-Eric