GnuCash page on GO site

Charles...

I was just reading that you're in-process on revamping the GO web site;
excellent.  I'm hoping in that process, you can update the information
for GnuCash, as well...

Major changes from current page:

* Gnumatic, Inc. disintegrated a long time ago, unfortunately.
* The best Developer contact at the moment is Derek Atkins <warlord mit edu>.
* The web page/mailing lists are correct...
  * The Wiki on gnomesupport.org should probably also be mentioned.
  * The IRC channel, as well, would be nice.

An updated feature list and screenshots could be pulled from the website
[assuming you can get to it through its flaky connections -- a situation
Derek is presently working to resolve].

As well, generally, I hope to help re-engage the gnome-office folks,
with which GnuCash has had a weak link in the last couple of years.
Actions speak louder than, so I'll shut up until I have [or hear] a
proposal for such collaboration. :)

...jsled

--
http://www.asynchronous.org - `a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a} ${b}`