RE: my .plan

On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 14:32, David Bolack wrote:
>   I'm still leaning very hard towards the idea of having three sets of
> applications involved here. The core, basic productivity products, like
> Abi, Gnumeric, GnomeDB; an enhanced productivity set, such as Conglomerate,
> Dia, Planner, etc.; and a Graphics/Design set such as Inkscape, ginf,
> bluefish, passepartout, etc.

How they are classified or organised or presented to the user is not a
primary concern but a future one.

The primary concern is recognising what is needed by GO, getting key
application developers talking about aligning their projects with the
goals of GO, and getting important people to interact in a productive
way that sees a convergance and collaboration in the future.

We need to get people on board now so we can form plans and have
aspirations; things take time to code and to organise.  That is all I am
trying to catalyse.
--
- Charlie

The future of the net - www.xwt.org