Re: design update

On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 20:56, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
> > > 4) The "Gnome Office 1.0 released!" box extends all the way [in IE]
>
> Verified FIXED in MSIE and Gecko.

What!?  Ugh... yeah, um, I didn't do anything that should fix that
one... confusing.  I guess I must have unintentionally cleaned up
whatever was causing it, I guess.

> The pages render virtually identically now. Good work. Of the Goffice
> designs so far, this would be my pick.

I'm very proud of this design now.  It's my best design ever and uses
some nifty layout techniques.  My favourite is the screenshots which
will drop under the title on a smaller display, yet directly to the
right of the application title on a wide display.  (This keeps them
always within the 'hover' box effect.)
--
- Charlie

The future of the net - www.xwt.org