Re: FW: Re: gnome-office website (was Re: We're removed from FC2 ?)

Sorry I was talking rubbish. There was a problem of not getting the next
format without dpoing a main loop itteration wasn' t there? Has that been
fixed?

GTK 2.3 has some of my fixes in it. It's still not perfect, and it won't be until they add an XFixes backend to my new code. Things should "just work" for GTK on Win32, though.

Yes and a good way to render SVG with text elements in the apps too.

I'm working on this inside of librsvg - quite a lot actually. The right solution is not to ditch a 99% working solution and then retrofit something like Inkscape that wasn't designed for this purpose.

Dom

Get some great ideas here for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day - and beyond. http://special.msn.com/network/celebrateromance.armx