Re: header attempts

On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 18:50 -0500, Jody Goldberg wrote:
> Has anyone had a look at the content in the
> gw-web module to see the current architecture looks like ?

it's just static HTML. At least, it's got the document's header and
footer in a separate file which is included from the .shtml files.

We probably want to use something format-agnostic, to make it easier to
maintain it. The mono project uses, IIRC, a wiki-like syntax to write
the pages, which are then converted to HTML automatically. I'd vote for
something as simple as that, instead of having to deal with the HTML
tags directly.

cheers