Re: Plugin Management

We're currently discussing what everyone needs in a plugin system. The
one I'm thinking of is fairly different then whats in GO currently so
its possible that whats in CVS might change.  Could you outline what
exactly you need in a plugin system and we'll incorporate it into the
general idea?

Bob

--
Bob Smith <bob thestuff net>