Re: libgnomeoffice* status

hmm, where do you see the idle handlers? I just grep'ed the sources for
g_idle_ and didnt find anything.

Well, I don't know who Bob Smith is (I notice the nick from #gnumeric), but he sent a message on September 2 or 3 titled "Plugin System" with a 3kb attachment called "plugins.txt". In plugins.txt, he says things like:

1. When a plugin is removed, remove it via an idle handler.
3. Do as much as possible through idle callbacks. The plugin system should stay out of everyone's way.

2. Add directory. State becomes PROCESSING. Idle callback to update metadata. 3. Remove directory. State becomes PROCESSING. Remove metadata. Idle callback to unload relevent plugins. 7. Add Discovery object. State becomes PROCESSING. The Discovery object is handed the current directory list and an idle callback is set for it to update itself.

Dom

Get 10MB of e-mail storage! Sign up for Hotmail Extra Storage. http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es