Re: libgnomeoffice* status
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Dom Lachowicz <cinamod hotmail com>
- Cc: GNOME Office <gnome-office-list mail gnome org>
- Subject: Re: libgnomeoffice* status
- Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 23:48:43 +0200
On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 20:52, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
> >So, do we go on on sharing the plugin system?
> >From what I've read of the proposals, I've seen that the plugin system uses
> GLib idle handlers. I can make all of Abi's platforms use GLib. However, I'm
> not going to force them to start a main loop competing with their native
> main loop just so they can use plugins.
hmm, where do you see the idle handlers? I just grep'ed the sources for
g_idle_ and didnt find anything.
] [Thread Prev