[no subject]

Abi's layout features are pretty darn good, but I think that it's probably
overkill for the problem at hand and probably harder to get off the ground
than something based around Pango.

Specifically, text orientation is something that's supposed to happen in the
next major Pango release.

Finally, both Abi and Gnumeric are capable of embedding themselves inside of
other applications via bonobo. At the moment, neither is capable of being a
embeddable container. Also, there is no well-defined "GnomeOffice Interface"
that these components adhere to. I'd like that to change. Maybe you can help
that happen.

Best regards,
Dom