Re: Updates

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 14:36, Dave Malcolm wrote:
> If you're also listing candidates for eventual inclusion in Gnome
> Office, I hope that that list will include Conglomerate.

This is what I would like to do.

There was some opposition when I suggested it, but I really think that a
considered list of candidates / fringe GO applications is relevant
enough to include.

So I'll do that.

Coincidentally, I had earmarked 3 hours today to put together some html
or xml/xslt, only to have a 3 hour drive become a 6 hour one due to
horrendous traffic.  Now I have no free time - lest I dump my girl but I
want dinner!

- Charlie

--
Charles Goodwin <charlie xwt org>