Re: creation of "business management software"

Hi Micah,
	This sounds like an ideal opportunity to use various bits of
gnome-office for parts of the project.

gnumeric for calculations/data-base, gnome-db for data-base and the
embedded abiword component for your invoice/billing/sales/purchase report
generation.

I don't know about POS stuff though.

Let us know how you go and feel free to ask questions.

Cheers

Martin