From: Christian Schaller [mailto:Uraeus linuxrising org]
Sent: Monday, 22 January 2001 1:41
To: gnome-office-list gnome org; gnome-devel-list gnome org
Subject: GNOME Office pages - News update

Hi,
The new (and much improved) GNOME Office pages are now closed to
finished for what I have deemed their 1.0 release, all that remains are
getting a couple of replies from some of the project authors and some
spell checking.

I am sending out this mail so that all interested parties can have a
look at the pages (and scream at me if needed :)
the technologies page especially since I am not sure I have gotten all
the fact correct there.

(The pages are currently available at:

http://www.linuxrising.com/gnomeoffice/
The screenshot sections will improve as soon as I get these pages onto
www.gnome.org, they are kinda limited now due to me having limited space
on my website.

The pages now cover the following appliations (in alphabetical order):
Abiword
Balsa
Dia
Eye Of GNOME
Evolution
Galeon
GIMP
GNOME-DB
Gnucash
Gnumric
Guppi
Impress
OpenCalc
OpenDraw
OpenWriter
Sketch
Sodipodi
Toutdoux

The GNOME Office technologies page lists the following:
Bonobo
GNOME-print
libXML
Pspell
Gal
GNOME Basic
Libole2
Gstreamer
Wv
gtkhtml
gecko/mozilla
gnome-pilot

I would also like to thank all the people who have given me feedback and
corrections so far.

Christian