Re: New GNOME Office pages

Thanks,
This was just the kind of feedback I was hoping for, I'll have already
added your changes to the webpage. The screenshot section is updated,
but I will make it much better when the time comes to upload this stuff
to www.gnome.org. Currently I am a little cramped on diskspace on my own
website.

Christian