Re: starting new project: OpenOffice and Bonobo

I forgot to recommend a mailing list:

  discussions should be done on dev whiteboard openoffice org (see
http://whiteboard.openoffice.org/project_discuss.html for subscription).

  *but*: this mailing list seems to do not work. Until this issue is
fixed please use dev openoffice org

--
Best regards,
 Torsten                            mailto:Torsten Schulz germany sun com