Re: Presentation software

Sam TH écrit:

> - A file format for the presentation: let's use XML coupled with SVG for > individual slides
Or use HTML, in which case...

Another option for file formats is SMIL, the Syncronized Multimedia
Integration Language. It's a W3C standard for web presentations.

As for HTML, it is OK only for the final result. HTML is not verastile enough (on purpose) to store the information needed by a document we are working on. For SMIL, as far as I can read, may be like HTML: only for the final result as it is not versatile enough, even if it is mutlimedia / presentation oriented. But it can be used as a base :-) BTW, they both deserve to be supported by a presentation software.

Hub