gnome-noRe: GNOME Norge mailingliste & GUADEC

Hi,

> Ok, here are a couple of updates. First of all I have found a cheaper
> car rental so the price for the car is now down to around 400-450 kroner
> per person for the whole trip.

What dates/approx. times will we be travelling on?

> ... Mails to that
> list will me in Norwegian however, since making the list english
> language partly defeats its purpose.

Yes, please write, even anything directed to me, in Norwegian - I need the
practice! :) I hope you don't mind me writing in English for now though.

Regards,
Owen

     Owen  Fraser-Green             "Hard work never killed anyone,
     owen discobabe net              but why give it a chance?"