Re: [gnome-nl] Any news on a GUADEC bid?

Op zaterdag 01-08-2009 om 00:04 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Wouter
Bolsterlee:

> So, unless a sufficient number of volunteers step up and to some actual
> work, I think our community is just too small to make this idea a reality.

During GCDS, Dave, Vincent and me talked about this, and we promised to
talk to local groups like the NLLGG and the NLUUG to see if they would
be interested in participating.

Last week I've contacted one of the NLLGG board members and he was very
positive about the idea. So let's not yet say no definitely. :) We're
looking into it.

Dave, at what date would you need a (tentative) bid at the latest?

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen