[gnome-nl] Dutch translator needed

Hello everyone,

The "Bureau Cornavin" is a small technical translation and documentation
company. For one of our clients, we would need a 4th Dutch translator. This
is of course a paid job.

The project is already started and ends up at the end of October. Tools that
will be used are : IRC, Subversion, po files (KBabel ?), and DocBook.
Language is Dutch of the Netherlands and it must be your native language. You
will be working in a team and coordinate with the other translators about
terminology. At the end, you must issue an invoice or recipee and declare
that money to your local taxes administration.

Please apply, if you are interested, by private email.

Best,

--
Éric Bischoff - Bureau Cornavin
Technical writing and translations