Re: [gnome-nl] GNOME stand at FOSDEM

Le samedi 26 janvier 2008, à 17:16 +0100, Philip Van Hoof a écrit :

> On Sun, 2007-12-23 at 13:40 +0100, Erik Snoeijs wrote:
> > I added myself to the gnome stand.
> > I was wondering though, who's doing to organizing of the gnome stand?
> > Vincent or Philip, or both or someone else?
>
> Good question :)
>
> Vincent (or Teuf) asked me whether he could take over the organisational
> aspect of the stand. I agreed.

Hmm, well, I didn't ask to take over, but it seems it's me who's doing
the job :-)

Anyway, the information about the stand is there:
 http://live.gnome.org/Brussels2008/Stand

We clearly need more people to man the stand. I see there's at least
someone missing on the wiki page, but I hope there'll be more people.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.